Postgraduate modules: 2022/23
Stage 4/Postgraduate modules
This is a list of modules running during the 2022/23 academic year.
Please check the programme specifications for the modules that apply to your programme.
If you have any queries about any of the modules then please contact the St Luke's Hub: email@example.com.
- SHSM003 Paediatric Exercise Physiology
- SHSM005 Biomechanical Aspects of Lower Limb Injury
- SHSM006 Laboratory Techniques in Physiology
- SHSM014 Paediatric Exercise and Health
- SHSM022 Physical Activity in the Prevention and Treatment of Chronic Disease
- SHSM023 Current Issues in Sport and Exercise Psychology
- SHSM024 Research Methods and Analytical Procedures
- SHSM025 Dissertation (Journal Article)
- SHSM029 Dissertation
- SHSM030 Research Methods and Analytical Procedures
- SHSM031 Research Toolkit
- SHSM035 Introduction to Sport and Exercise Medicine
- SHSM036 Preparation, Pitch, Rehabilitation
- SHSM037 Sport and Exercise Medicine Placement
- SHSM038 Current Issues in Sport Psychology
- SHSM050 Contemporary Debates in Lifestyle Behaviours and Public Health
- SHSM051 Nutrition and Society
- SHSM912 Professional Development Experience